Celebrate in Norfolk
Whether you’re renewing your vows, naming a baby, getting engaged or reaffirming your commitment to each other, a celebration is a wonderful way to gather friends and family to commemorate a special occasion.
Here’s your chance to win the services of a celebrant registrar to conduct your ceremony. Celebrate in Norfolk has five prizes worth up to £375 to give away. Winners can choose the location for their event – this could be outdoors in a meadow or on the beach, at home, at one of Celebrate in Norfolk’s own venues or at any other place special to them.
To find out more about Celebrate in Norfolk visit www.celebrateinnorfolk.co.uk
How to enter
Or write with your name, address and telephone number to: Your Norfolk Competitions, Communications, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, NR1 2DH. The closing date is Friday 6 July 2018.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is for a celebrant registrar to conduct the ceremony
- The winner is responsible for all other associated costs
- Dates subject to availability
- No cash alternative
- Winners must agree to take part in publicity
- Norfolk County Council staff may not enter